Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pictures from Hangang Park


See the tallest building? Its 63 building (yuk sam bldg). My Girl was filmed there ^^ Oh! And I'm to walk in interview for part time waitressing. Haha! So fun! Nv done this b4! =D

Walking along Hangang after dinner. Bae bu la (I'm full). Namsan tower is so nice at night! I'm gng there agn at night! =D


Look at the arrays of pan chans! I am quite glad tt I'm not picky with food. =D

Pork BBQ again... haha but this is nice! Lesser fatty meat as compared to samgyubsal (pardon me if the hangul spelling is wrong) ^^



Haha!! Doesnt this look familiar!!?? CC you ask Inho!! ^^

I wanna just lied down here and gaze at stars!! But I think I will be caught before my butt reaches the carpet of grass.


Xiao Pang! I like the leather jacket. Haha but like cannot really keep warm. =D

The Parliament House en route to BBQ Pork restaurant in Yoido. Evening is so cool ard 18 degrees.

Actually we cannot get into this parliament house BUT! we (Joyce & me) pretend 2b tourist and ask for directions. haha and they let us pass through. See! Speak english got advantage and rem to hold a camera!


Hangang Bridge.
Simple is nice. Cool weather, nice tidbits and good company =D We had a good time chatting about different cultures and konglish. haha!


Hangang Park. See the Namsan Tower is the distance? HYUN BIN OPAAAA~~~Geuldari yo!

The city hall.

Bukhansan. So picturesque. I wana climb it during autumn. sip worl!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment