Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last Post

for 2009!

Welcome 2010! I hope everything goes according to my plans & I'm glad as long as my family members are healthy and happy! =)

Can everything really start afresh just because of a numerical change in the date? Human character, relationship, decisions...

A fresh new start. It is psychologically pleasant.

New Year. Another day to celebrate, hang out with your friends and feel happy that you've come so far.

Clock ticks twelve. Booze sessions end slowly as dawn cracks.

2010-01-02.

Life continues to be the same. Back to the same experiment protocols, the same old me, the same school- home routine... The only difference: I get busier. ><

So! I have no special feelings towards 2010 except 2011! OH MY! If its 2011, I will be jumping with glee and shopping like mad in korea spending all my last bits of won and poking fun at korean bi****. I hope I can agitate one of those bimbos and use my long practise line in US-Black accent:

Hey ya bitch! Wadds up?!! Wadya wan huh!!! Fuck you!! (wahaha OMG since when am I so vulgar?!) Must be my fat sister.

Den they'll go prancing to their oppas in their 6 inch heels- wobbling.

Well... I am going to miss Korea's weather and my time over here...The freedom, the independence and the happiness...There'll be so much to look back on isn't it?

2009 Aug - 2009 Dec. 5 months.

My closure on 2009 will be on next post.

Yes, PY is a chatty brat. I just can't stop talking. Since I can't do it verbally, I shall put my words down.


1 comment:

  1. im so sad! you probably know by now that my boys' concert in Thailand has been postponed so I CANT GO ANYMORE!!! darn. haha but the good news is i'll go to Seoul for their encore concert end feb if i manage to get hold of tickets. die die also must watch! lol. hahaha but it will only be a 3D2N affair i think. lol

    ReplyDelete