Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday & my new Hp!

I got my new hp thanks to Jun Gu and Joyce! =D

Hp is free and with no plan. The interface is so cute and the cover is a mirror =D


So I will pay according to how much I used. For the 1st 2 mths- 8000KRW/mth for 600sms. So raw right? My subscriber is LG telecom.

Went to Joyce's church service in Jang Chung stadium. The performers are so professional. They can sing and dance really well. I like the songs they sang though I cannot understand fully. The service is unlike a particular church in Spore whereby they use hard metal and rock music.

Noise pollution & Peace-less.

Dinner was Chuk-Dae (Pig's trotter) and Nyeng-Myeon. Thanks Joyce for the treat =)
First time trying pig's trotter in Seoul. Nice and not greasy. No pig stench. I think the secret lies in the samjang, kimchi and lotsa ssangchul (lettuce)!!

With a full tummy, we walked to Dongdaemun. Its shopping again but I alwys don't manage to buy anything from there. They have alot of counterfeit products- True religion jeans, Polo, branded bags and wallets.

Jin Guang told me how open-minded Koreans are and when the night falls, the mask is revealed. I guess this explains why motels mushroom all over Seoul. I used to picture Korea as a beautiful country ( it still is, but only the scenery), but now I am seeing Korea is another light. Everyday I learn something new about their culture and usually they aint very good. haha =D

Ask me this qns again: Do you want to work in Korea?

No, thanks. 2-4 yrs of study is enough.

Being a tourist beats being an alien.
Such cute interface. I can choose from many options too.

Its a starry starry night whenever I flip the cover close.




Beautiful packaging. Comes with charger, 2 battery, 2 covers, headset... FREE.

Ok, I'm obessed with geek specs. I regret not bringing mine here! ArGH!

Dong dae mun at night.

Street stalls in Dong dae mun. The darker the skies, the brighter the neons.

Seoul- A city that never sleeps.

How can I lose weight with these!!! Teach me.

Ok, its beckoning me. Help!!!! I'm sorry to my tummy but I can't resist good food.

Doesn't this looks so 'Chinese New Year' mood? It is spicy and contains wasabi.


I miss Kueh Lapis when I lookd up to the ceiling...... =(



Tteok. Sweet and taste like muah chi.
















3 comments:

  1. wa ur hp stylo lo..so nice the interface...and that time the purple colour thing we ate is pig intestine stuffed with glutinuous rice...eee i tod is some vege stuff wrapped with vermicilli.. x_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. su ann.. vege n interesting u cannot taste the diff meh!! HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANN ANN!! U MEAN U ATE & U DUNO?! Haha remb I still ask you alot of times: ''really can eat ar? Nice meh?'' haha den u continue eating. wahaha I still say its glutinous rice den got a weird weird smell.

    Haha Celine, my fren abit slow one. haha processor is ancient. hahaha. So funny lo!! =D

    We went to tour in Apr 2009 she realise it in Sep 2009 ^o^

    ReplyDelete