Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pictures with Deron and Janus

We had a fun time laughing abt Konglish and isang ppl in my lab. Haha I just refuse to call them Oppa. So weird! I will kill myself for tt. Unless he is HYUN BIN!! =D
Dessert after dinner. Their treat, of coz =D haha dinner too.




They dared me to ask passer-by to help me take grp pic. Of coz, they r willing. ENGLISH IS THE POWER!! haha they understand it now. Tourist is alwys right. =D

Night-time Silim. Its near SNU so many SNU students hang out here. Daehangro is for E-dae, Yonsei dae student. =D

Some fusion with meat and fruits?! Haha I told them eating the chicken w banana is nice. They think I am isang. =( We ordered mak ju (rice wine). NICE!! =D I think I drank the most...LoL.
Rooftop alfresco dining in Silim dong. All couples...so weird initially....

Deron & Janus. Sounds like a cartoon... Oh, tts self-made seafood jeon. Deron said he is chef but luckily the jeon turn out not bad.











4 comments:

  1. hahaha is this the 2 guy who thot you are speakng english when you spoke chinese all the while?? got friend lah. GOT bangala in your lab huh? BANGALA also go korea. hahahhahahahahha so unblend. today is our graduation day! we can wear our BAO liao. very clever looking. HAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! YES! They are so funny ppl. Hang out w them no stress. Dun nid to call oppa or sunbae. so good. Yes bangla who don't even know what is SDS!!! OMG! I was so shocked. Don't even know what is luciferase for!! KNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so nice haha...they blanja u to dinner and wat is that thing you all eating the one in the frying wok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the spectacles guy is sooo korean looking la!

    ReplyDelete