Friday, September 18, 2009

I hate Fridays!

Can you imagine me saying this?! Or because I love to be in the lab. I used to look forward to Fridays but now no. Every Friday we have lab meetings from 3pm-7pm! 4 hrs str of listening to korean. You teach me how NOT to pick up hearing skills? I never watched a single korean drama or Tv program since the day I arrived nor did I follow up on Popseoul. Haha imagine hearing Korean 24-7? My head spins. Totally ironical as I used to love K-drama and religously I will check Popseoul for hot news. Now I want CANTOPOP!! I wan to eat CHAR SIEW RICE! I wan to meet ALEX FONG! He and Stephy have a new duet entitled- Qi nian (7 yrs) haha if only the norebang here has Canto or Chinese songs....

Oh yes, surprisingly I missed HK.wahaha. Not the country though. Just the food. I'm a hard core foodie.

This morning I am so sick of eating the super thick bread w my Kaya spread so, I decided to packet gimbap on my way to school. But none of the stalls are open. I just drank 1 mini cup of milk from the vending machine. Poor me... Because of my morning starvation, I'm so lethargic the whole day. Even though I wiped my plate clean during lunch. haha 1st time. Lunch was chicken meat with fried curry rice. The rice has an indian taste and its not spicy at all. W3000. Actually not very cheap though its in school canteen. Ard 4-5 SGD.

Dinner I ate alone at the gimbap store near by hse. Yes, I ate gimbap again coz its filling and cheap! haha I bought spicy chicken as a side. The auntie in the stall is so nice. She gave me radish kimchi to try and after knowing that I'm from Singapore, a student alone...haha she gave me peach to eat and start chatting to me assuming that my Korean is very good >.<

Haha I frequent those gimbap stalls till those aunties know me...Think maybe next time can get more free food. Moral of the story is: Learn korean and use it the right way. wahaha. =D

Hai..tml have to go lab again. Its my duty again. So weird... I just did mine on Mon. Anw, no harm since I have nothing to do on Sat too. (I hope they cash in my allowance soon...Time to pay rental)

I realise my 'wardrobe' needs to be revamp! I am so demoralised by my clothes. They look boring to me now. Yesterday I went Gangnam, and saw all those clothes btw 5000-10,000!! I'm so tempted to buy!! And not to mention the ocean of shoes!! Ok I must draw up a shopping list and ADHERE to it.

Black leggings- Its necessary because the TOPSHOP one has a hole. So irritating. I bought it for SG16 and wore less than 10 times.

Shorts- Quite necessary because I only have 2 now. Ok, 3. But the shorts here are really nice. Got ribbon. haha I am a ribbon fetish. Maybe I shld get a dark blue.

Shoe- EVERLAST SNEAKERS!! In BRIGHT colors!! Red!! I totally love the Everlast sneakers here!! They are so special!! This is a MUST-BUY.

Top- I really think my tops are running low. Ok, I will just get 3 blouse MAX. >.<

The more I write, the more the temptation.

Haha I'm going to Gmarket NOW!! Bye!

8 comments:

  1. HAHAHA i also posted a post saying i hate fri! celine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am going to snu for exchange too! Your blog provides me with really good information about SNU. I am surprised that you can understand what the prof says even though its in korean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya.. it's getting cold soon.. get thicker clothes!!!!

    went to winter time just nw to look for winter wear -.- so expensive leh.. $180-$220 for jus a jacket.. then glove $25 ... i have yet count inho's !!!

    celine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jia Jing, thanks. =) When are you coming over to exchange? Alone? SNU is kinda huge and if ur dept is located on mountain like mine, haha ur legs get stronger. We can meet up for lunch or dinner whn u r over here. So little Sporeans =( hha I miss SINGLISH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celine! Haha you buy from Spore of coz ex la! Tt time I went to COLD WEAR, they charging 168SGD for a blardy long john!! Daylight robbery! Haha inho don't have winter clothes? Now is still AUTUMN. Haha so they don't really sell those THICK clothing. They have panties w warmers you know!!! Haha so funny rite! I shall take a pic n post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am coming over to exchange for the spring semester. Really soon! And yes, i will be going there alone. My department is the college of business administration though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. u n ur good excuses for shopping..lol But i still strongly support cos wearing nice clothes is a great boost to confidence n mood..hehe..Can stock up for vain days to flaunt ur clothes asset..besides, u can also explore more of korea fashion district for the good bargains..hehe.. next time visit u, u can be my shopping tour gide..haha..ps buy in moderation..Huggies =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha babe! Yes! Oh my! U totally speak out my inner thoughts abt shopping! It makes me so happy after a sad or angry day in school. haha not forgetting food too! The Baskin Robbins here is so cheap! I think if you come over, we eat like mad!! =D

    ReplyDelete