Friday, September 25, 2009

Outings in a week

Haha no more fashion show so I took pic of what I wana wear. But usually I changed my mind last min. =D

Pochangmacha. This is the moment I feel like puking >.<
Pig intestine stuffed with glutinous rice.



Skewered fish cake.


41 cm pad. Ok wait. Is that a diaper in diguise?



Disgusting bettle? Wth is it!!!



I think koreans are so bored they wana test out Mendelian law.



'Nobody nobody but you!' The adv of gng to movie EARLY. haha 515pm.


I am back again after a hectic week =)


Tues. Pharmacology lecture but the prof was in US hence, we tried conference lecture but too much static. So he is going to give us makeup lessons on Mon and Tues. Total 6 hrs of cell signalling and cancer biology >.<

Luckily he is responsible to have makeup lectures.


Wed. I have cell pathophysiology lecture in korean at 4pm-7pm. I brought my bag along so I'll head home str after lecture. Hehe... but I decided to drop it because it is too boring and I'm required to take a Biochemistry module next sem which is mandatory. Hence, why the extra load? haha I decided to relax now. So!!! I went to watch movie with Joyce! This time we went to Yoksam station CGV cinema for - My sister's keeper. After movie, we head for their E-mart (the reason why Carrefour closed down). Nd go around eating samples. haha to fill our tummies.

A very moving story which shed light on different perspectives with a twist at the end. Jodi Picoult is amazing. Her books tug at the heart strings of the reader and sometimes make me wonder how superficial humans can be.


We ordered sundae and odeng at pojangmacha. The sundae taste like pig. I almost puke after eating a few pieces. Cannot!! I concluded if you want to eat sundae, pls go to a reputable restuarant. Well...at least if you aint korean.

Thurs. Lab cleaning day! 10am - 6pm
Everyone is grouped and assigned different duties. We have a total of 3 labs. 2 on L2 and 1 on L3. Me and another 2 onees were in charged of one of the labs on L2.

Sweeping and mopping suddenly appears easy when I have to climb up the benchtop to wipe the windows. Yes, WINDOWS. So dusty that I think no one has cleaned it for ages. Seniors told me we have lab cleaning every semester, meaning every 4 mths. BUT! The condition doesn't seem to tell me that. Anw, we scrubbed everything from bottles to mirror to basinet. Oh! Not forgetting that I have to WASH pipet tips for western gel loading too!! It was initially the bangla's job but apparently he has 'TOO MUCH' duty on hand that I have to help him.


Lunch was chinese food delivery. Nt v nice. But since I don't have to pay for it. I just eat. Haha I don't understand why the koreans love to eat chinese food but dislike China or do not even know about the history (ok, this might be generalizing but it's true to certain extent). I can't put down in words how their character are like in general. But basically they are very very patriotic and being boxed up within their country. Everything is korea and korean. They seem to have this mentality that they are the best. It is painstakingly hard for them to accept changes or foreign production. Same goes for human relation....But I cannot comprehend the over- obsession over U.S.A or Caucasian. There are almost NO foreign eateries except for western food like Pizza, starbucks, dunkin donuts, Baskin Robins.


If you are thinking of selling authentic SPORE food eg laksa, chicken rice, drop that idea. Ironically, Rotiboy and Ya Kun are doing so fine. Ya Kun is located in Apkujong ( the Beverley Hills of Seoul) and kaya toast costs 5000KRW approx 6-7SGD. >.<


Maybe I could auction the KAYA in my suitcase costing RM2.00 in Gmarket Korea =D


The joke of the day:
1. 'Confucius is a korean'.

2. Dragon boat festival belongs to Korea. They went to petition for this law. How ironical when they do not know what is dumpling, pomelo or even dragon boat but wants to claim that this festival stems frm Korea?

FYI, koreans follow the Confucius teachings. I hate the man are alwys more superior than women ideology. To hell with it and recently newspaper have reported that the economy recovery is now more dependent on women than on guys.


Reason 1: Women are getting almost similar or even higher salary than men. I agree to that based on my experience. I LOVE MONEY ^^ ( this is a fact, if you think I'm superficial then, pls kindly donate your money to me).


Reason 2: Women are getting more ambitious and are willing to be tied down by traditions nor be a jack in the box.


Reason 3: Women are NOT STINGY! We spend and occasionally splurge on branded, spa and wellness. Guys just stand outside boutique stores giving mindless comments like 'Ok la, EVERYTHING looks nice on you, anything lo, you like den buy lo....' That's why I like making friends w metrosexuals or gays or guys who shop. They are totally unique in their dressing and hanging out w them is fun! Bottom line: We love shopping and this is a major route for economy's contribution.


Friday. SNU Department of Pharmacy Sport's Day 10am-7pm


Games played: Dodgeball (bimbotic), tug-of-war, arm wrestling, baseball, limbo, basketball and soccer. Because I never played baseball nor do I know the rules, they (one of the senior) do not allow me to play. So evil right!!! He did this last year to my China fren too! So proud. (Haha I guess you know which right ^o^ ) But well...Just heck care and don't bother too much otherwise my life will be miserable. There are nice seniors too =D


After Sports day, we head to Nokdu street (SNU students hang out) for drink. All gatherings aint w/o liquor. I stayed till 11pm playing games, drinking and chatting. Quite fun. Not to mention the unlimited flow of beer. I think I can hold my liquor better than my friends. Haha after downing I think at least 6 mugs, my face is still the same. haha not red and doesn't screams ' I drankk and am drunk'. =D


When I left, all of them are still there. They dare not leave despite feeling so tired because the seniors did not make a move first. And also, they might even hang out till wee hours changing location to DRINK again. Of coz I nid my beauty slp so being a foreigner has its advantage too. haha I just say 'Excuse me, I need to go home now. I am hometaying now so its not very nice to go home late'. haha =D


Oh! Haha there is this senior who looks like Kwon Sang Woo!! Except eyes bigger n cuter. wahaha. =D (Sorry peeps, I nv take pictures.)


Sometimes I wonder why they are so concern over others' judgement?









2 comments:

  1. the pad so big! can sue as bwaist belt lo!.hahahahah


    PSR reiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ya lo! we so shocked! Like kena massive blood loss lei! haha I think might as well wear baby diapers lo. =D

    ReplyDelete