Monday, September 7, 2009

Kimchi Making & Sunday outing



Nice antique inside BBQ pork restaurant. Yes, I ate BBQ pork AGAIN!!





Meet up with Joyce and some her church friends.

O.o Looks so spicy doesnt it? Fret not. The end product is sweet and not really spicy! =D
Un mae wor yo

Ajumonee and Da-bong the dog. Da bong is already 14 yrs old!!


Some many jang jars. haha I love samjang and gochujang!

What we bought from the market for kimchi making. There're alot more ingredients eg: onion, carrots, small shrimps, some veges from the sea (duno wads the name) etc.




This freezer gives us the creeps. Can hang human and film cannibal here.


I told Joyce that my toes looks like this when I wear peep-toe shoes. haha. =D

Supre huge bone for boiling soup?!! Can use as dumbbell



What a nice carcass.












1 comment:

  1. omg!! the dog is soooooo cute! just sit there guai guai! loves dogs!! :P

    ReplyDelete