Thursday, August 27, 2009

Seoul Pictures 1

Seoul National Hoam Faculty House where we put up for the 1st 2 nights.
Night view of streets near Noryangjin.



Sliced sashimi! KRW 19,000




Hairy crab KRW 2 for 25,000? Cant rem.




We had 4 abalones, 2 hairy crab, 2 diff kind of fish, fish soup. I miss them!!




The live squid that will curl round your chopsticks with its tentacles! Dip in sesame oil add a little salt, a little jang..yummy!




The poor fish is squirming... this fish cost us KRW 15,000.




You name it, they have it. Squidy squid here I come to eat you alive!




Papa loves seafood too! Food always make me happy. It makes me forget I am there as a STUDENT. =(




Noryangjin Fish market. Finally! I wanted to go during my trip in Apr but din haf the time. Alot of seafood!! =D




Papa, Joyce and her friend from Singapore too! BBQ pork! My fav! Esp if you throw all the condiments inside, dip w a little jang, wrap in lettuce..ma si so yo!




1st meal in Incheon Lotte Mart food court. Haha I was the first to rush in and bought my meal! Bae go pa yo!!!












1 comment:

  1. PY.. so u tried live squid... hw it feel when the thing suck on ur tongue? gross?

    ReplyDelete