Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Big Day

The day finally arrives. Anxiety, fear and excitement created butterflies in me. 2am but I cant sleep. Oh first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my PRS friend- Koko! ( haha did I get it right this time ah ko?)

These days were packed with running errands and trying to squeeze everything into the baggage. Allowance is only 30kg! Haha I can't bring my hats along! =(
Cathay Pacific is so strict. The allowance is only 20kg but thanks to eddy, I got another 10kg! Thank you friend!

I have yet to plan for my Incheon trip while waiting for my dad. There are so many to do in Incheon alone. All the mountains, hot spring and islands. Mountain climbing is addictive esp after scaling treacherous Mt Kinabalu! =D I want to visit the beach where last episode of Boys over Flowers was filmed!

My thai SNU friend(ok,she is my cyber friend haha I have yet to meet her but I will) seems to be having a time over there! Hongdae is the area whereby there are alot of clubs and its alive everyday!! Wonder what music genre they play?Nobody? Insomia?haha =D

The thought of the things I can do there is exciting. But the thought of heading back to school is quite scary. After almost 2 years of working, travelling and enjoying life, chewing books again is ...... =X But I have to work hard to secure the scholarship! haha I NEED IT!! Otherwise, I'll need to slp in the streets.

I'll miss my friends here alot! Those times we can gossip in Chinese, English,Hokkien. Nobody to do tt with me in Korea!

I'll update more again! I need my sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment