Saturday, August 22, 2009

On board Cathay Pacific to HongKong for transit.
We love food marathon! Lets have another round when I return! Bak Chok mee ^o^

How can I have such 'zi lian' sister and friend?! Haha selca yea? Jinxy you must beware of Sandra! Her jawline is sharp and I am born to complement her?! Haha wth!


Celine and her husband Inho! Haha so cool the checki machine! I keep looking at the pictures onboard. wahaha Inflight entertainment you know! Thanks for the gift and the handmade poster. haha luckily you did not edit my evil brow ^o^



Hm..the color is not good. Dr Liu MH! haha MH, thanks alot =) Onee and her bf! You must take good care of my onee! Onee must voice out if unfair treatment and the Sigma order 3 yrs ago I already settled and pass to Siew Hoon. She shld know abt it. Come to Korea for holiday people! haha... If you all got any updates like...pregnant la, getting married la MUST INFORM me! haha you know who you are!! WAHAHA =D
OK! I GTG! Korea here I come!!








2 comments:

  1. MG my pic look so ugly!! i will send u pic or u can copy from my blog!!! :) anyway tt is not poster.. is photo frame made by sanza n me! not jus mi!! we cheong to "made with love" to do specially for u one.. :) pin it on ur working desk or wat so u can see us everyday!! U r our peanut butter and we are your jelly....


    and dun use the word hubsband leh. sound so old!! jus call him INHO or INO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PY.. when u click the upload pic button hor.. there will be a pop out box right.. u should select LARGE image.. default is medium image.. large is better.. c my blog pic size n ur :) remember next time.. UPDATE US!!!

    ReplyDelete