Monday, November 16, 2009

New clothes for Winter

Where did Autumn goes to?

Sub zero degrees and maximum temperature is lower than 10! You call this autumn?!!

Its really freezing nowadays. No joke. For those coming and thinking I'm exaggerating. haha I have nothing to say except, come here & experience it yourself.

I have boycott ALL the jackets I brought frm Spore and all the cottony tees. Tts y I need to SHOP again for WOOLEN or knitted THICK clothings. I will be good and buy a dwn jacket despite it super ugly appearance.

Even the locals are exclaiming COLD! Chu wor yo!

It is so cold that my hands and feet goes numb & even with 3 layers of wool, it is still COLD. Not to mention I wore woolen turtleneck too!

The fault lies in the wind. When the wind blows, I feel like curling up in a corner and die. Maybe thats why the little matchgirl died. Too cold till she doesn't even feel like moving.

Now there are 2 seasons I dislike- Summer & Winter. haha.

After I see my first snow, I think I'm going to dread winter ALOT. Every morning is a hassle planning what to wear and I MUST cover all exposed areas like neck, hands, feet, face, ear.

Not to mention I need to travel to SNU during winter =(

When will it snow? How will I feel?

Anticipation~
Purple leg warmers + free ribbon clips. Service!
KRW 150,000 Rabbit fur+ wool coat. I adore this coat! But too atas so I'm having trouble mixing basics w it. I need a MAROON neck warmer! haha. I wanted to wear my red heels w this but I sprained my ankle the moment I slipped it on. I lost the high heels skill. =(

Woolen dress for layering and I like the ribbon beanie. I kinda regret buying the dress. It has no color & makes me feel so sad and not me at all. HOW!!

Etude hse NEW RELEASE mascara. So cheap and comes in a promo pack with cotton pads and lash clipper. Less den SGD20. I have used it. Quite good but abit heavy hence it tend to smudge at the end of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment