Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fashion Nerd

I am so tired~

Followed my senior to perform in house bred mice genotyping. Cut a tiny portion of the mice tail and perform PCR.

60 mice. 2hours.

I m officially brain dead. I realise I can doze off while standing. =(

I have come to a saturation point of the outfits I can wear for winter. HOW!! Someone pls give me inspiration!! I have been browsing through Lookbook.nu and absolutely adore their dressing but they dress in shorts and sleeveless. Isn't it cold?!

Its single digit here. And I am freezing my ass off in my leather jacket that somehow traps the cold air.

I want to change my style to.....COOL? haha my sister used to tell me its impossible becoz of my face....WTH. But I really want to try the Coco Chanel style.

White, Black and chic.

How? Post me link or pictures or ideas! =D

PS: Being in research can really shorten my life. No more after 2yrs!!!

1 comment: