Friday, November 6, 2009

Motels in SNU area

I am tired by 8pm. Dusk set by 6pm. haha I m lazy!! But its true! My circadian cycle seems to reprogram me to sleep before 10pm.

haha HOW!! Winter will be worse. 4pm sun down and I will still be stuck in the lab for another 2 hrs! zzz.

Suddenly I wish I had just took up Masters by coursework. haha. NORMAL student life.

Anyway! Friends and family told me to check up accomodation in my area. Let me give you a brief description of where I stay:

Subway: Seoul National University Station ( tell this to the locals & they won't comprehend. It is call 'Seouldae yip-gu')

Vibrant with lotsa eateries, bars, bbq stalls, shopping mall, and not forgetting MOTELS.

Why are there so many motels near student area? Use your imagination...

I really dread walking inside those motels because its quite sleazy with all the neon lights and hm...ajussi... I walked into this motel and the staff could not speak a word of english.

No reservation. Isang. Walk-in only. Haha after tt I realise, oh of coz...they have walk-in customers every min.

So I asked this couple (Korean FYI) to help me to translate. The girl used her limited eng & tried while the stupid bf keeps on calling out to her from the hotel room to faster (PA LI WA!!!) Not once, but 3X! -.-

WTH.

Can't you just WAIT for a SEC?!! So the gf was abit rushed & anxious. Seeing that isang situation, I told her I can manage on my own.

Digusted.

The culture in Korea is very unique. I used to think that they are very conservative and traditional.

Hell no. If you go to their clubbing areas and motels, you will be atonished. I shld stay in the motel for 2 days and observe their culture. It is really interesting ^^

I am waiting for Pei Fong's arrival here on 22nd Nov!! So happy! =D

1 comment:

  1. hiya... sooo curious to know what's the meaning of isang? thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete