Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy times

My outings w my fren. Fun & enjoyable! ^^

Huge touch phone along the streets. Double as a GPS & a selca machine. ^^
O.o My shadow has a friend now ^o^

Cool way to selca. I must go play with this again using borders.

Cheap n yummy galbi in Naksongdae.

This is my frozen look due to the freezing weather. My new woolen coat (KRW 38,000) + my fav neck warmer.

I LOVE RAW BEEF + RAW EGGS! KRW 30,000 in Sadang. Slices of raw abalone, beef and oysters. I'm gng to bring my papa here. He'll love it I guess ^^


My home-made Apple soup!

Our home-cook food. Xiao bai cai w oyster sauce and mushroom, stir-fried pork and capsicum in black bean paste, fried egg omelette with cheese, carrots, onions, spring onions. Ya hoo! Taste so at home. I'm planning to cook Nasi Lemak soon! =D

Fried chicken in Seoul is different! So nice & cooked to perfection! Totally no image coz I'm starving & freezing after Hangang.

Hot chocolate drink became my best friend during winter.

The rainbow bridge in Hangang.

Thank you for the effort ^^ Though cold, it was memorable.

Bennigans in Seoul station.

Salmon.

Beef.

My friends!
My Pepero gift.
~ Lets color our world w a rainbow palette as days pass ~


















9 comments:

  1. now that you're in love...then i cant go korea liao? bcos you will be so busy with him.... BOOHOO!!!!
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no way! COME LA! WE CAN GO SHOPPING AND ROCKS THE TOWNS!! Haha you sure you dun wan to come find KHJ? Ur fav baby? wahaha. I agree he is the cutest among the grp now. wahaha =D ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. busy with who? dun worry i not selfish de i won't keep your dear PY to myself =P

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh MY GOSH!!! Takeshi u r super er xin.. wat queen butterfly nw = dear py to myself!!!

    u got a blog too.. exchange :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 more mth to freedom (boss nt in)

    1.5mth more to korea!!! YEAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. I SEE MY PATCHES BEAR!! n I THOT IT WAS MISSING EVER SINCE I WAS IN SEC 4!! U KIDNAPPED IT SINCE I WAS 16!?? HAHAHAH! I WANT TO GO LOTTE WORLD WHEN I COME LEH! DEN U GO NOW, R U STILL GG TO GO WHEN WE COME??? N I WANT TO GO SKATING N SNOW SKIING! N HOOK UP W HOT GUYS TO WARM UP THE FREEZING WINTER DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAIT FOR OUR ARRIVAL!! GEULDARI KAEYO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. studying in keio means must adopt japanese name? muhahahahaha.. *sarcastic*

    yeah baby is the cutest ever!!! i think khj is over-rated. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.cruzteng.com/2009/11/10/1111/#comments

    hey see.. they also have this day in china.. but instead they eat YOU TIAO!!! i think pocky copy tt idea for marketing? argh either 1 of them copied.. hahaha CUte!

    ReplyDelete