Monday, November 16, 2009

Lotte World Nov 7

Date: Nov 7th Saturday
Venue: Jamsil Lotte World

Joined ZW & Vince and their colleagues for Lotte world. Hak saeng (Student) can get discount! Yahoo! ^^ We bought the evening pass ie: admission after 4pm. There are many people and waiting time can be minimum 30mins >.<

I have never attempted so many roller coster rides EVER in my life. I sat on Atlantis adventure, Viking, Space adventure thingy. For a NORMAL person, these may not even suffice but for a WEAK hearted being like me, I think I have exceeded my quota for 3 years!

I was quite amazed by myself too! Haha I thought I will die on Atlantis adventure with their near 90 degree inclination flume ride and super fast speed. Surprisingly, the ride was not as scary as I predicted it to be. I think maybe its due to the lightning speed so it won't leave your heart hanging in the mid air ( I rem Jurassic Park in USA, my god...So slow tt I cried and almost wet my pants haha).

Viking is totally shitty & I swear I will box anyone who asked me to sit Viking AGAIN! Inclination not as high as Atlantis Adventure but the speed is so slow! My heart fell mid-air & got lost. haha.

''Mama I wana go home!! Let me down!!''

I absolutely love the indoor skating ring! White, clean & spacious! Unlike the lousy and small one in Spore. The sight of it don't even makes me feel like walking on it, needless to say skate.

Alright, I do not know how to skate but I MUST learn it! Haha within these mths! Including snow-boarding! ( I hope I can~)

I like to feel the cold wind rushing against me, the feeling of flying & the absolute freedom.

Freedom is oxygen to me.

Oh oh! Did I mention that during Winter there will be an OUTDOOR ice skating ring! I think its the one featured in Boys Over Flowers!! I am going there to look for Lee Min Ho due to requests. Haha though his popularity is losing its heat nowadays.

There are so many things I want to do within these 2 years but I do not have enough time!

1. Tour North Korea, China, Inner Mongolia & Russia. Yes, I MUST go to N.K.
2. Climb Hallasan, Jirisan & Bukhansan & eat ramen + seaweed soup on the summit! But winter is soo cold =(
3. Visit Cheongdam-do. Filiming site of Spring Sonata. The untouched island coz quite inaccessible.
4. JAPAN! Hokkaido! I must be an idiot not to visit Japan while I'm here.

haha I want to backpack!! Give me more time and money!!

Ton ju sae yo!! =)

PS: My blog may seem like I travel & play alot BUT! I did study too. There is no need to blog about studies. haha can you imagine reading about estrogen and cancer, receptor tyrosine kinase, GPCR...

I hope 2 yrs ltr, my blog will contain all my dreams- fulfilled ^o^

Till then, bo go ship po yo... =)





No gyro drop so I ate spicy grilled chicken stick to ease my frightened heart & grumbling stomach.

So scary! Its so high. 17 storeys?

Slow, non exciting bumper car.

I can't imagine I actually sat this. >.<


I'm afraid I will punch the 'ghost'.

Somehow it feels like Disney but Disney lightings are less 'quackish'.

Yea! Lotte World after 9 yrs!

Christmas comes early for them. Korea Santa & Finland Santa have time differences.

Filiming site of the ever popular WINTER SONATA. Btw, I couldnt find the mural characteristic of the drama...so sad... =(











No comments:

Post a Comment