Monday, November 2, 2009

Freezing

It is COLD...Freezing cold... -1 degree with strong wind that sends a chill down your spine and numb your heart.

wahaha so action. But its TRUE!

Being indoors gives me the false impression that the weather is still ok until I step outside and the cold wind slaps the reality in my face.

I LOVE my neck warmer!! Haha neck warmer is the best thing when you have nothing to cover your nose, mouth and ears!! =D

I am still cold despite 3 layers and my head is throbbing due to the stupid wind =(

Ok, my adventures this week:

Hongdae University area for Norebang and drinking and clubbing...But it was a rainy Sat day. I love Pina Colada! =D Actually gimme anything with EtOH I like!!! (except lab's 70%)

Freezing Sunday-Daehangro, another vibrant university area (Yonsei, SNU Medical) for movie in CGV.

''Time Traveller's Wife'' by Rachel McAdams. Her previous classic love movie is ''The Notebook''.

Timeless love.

Its take a moment to fall in love, but it takes a lifetime to know what love is....

No comments:

Post a Comment