Tuesday, November 3, 2009

-4 celcius

I HOPE IT SNOWS TODAY!! =D

Weather forecast states -4 - 7 with 30% chances of snowing!! Yipee!

Why am I so happy when my clothes are 100% cotton?!

Seoul is an ICE CUBE or rather COLD ROOM. The sun is a deception.

Yesterday I forgot my beanie and my head throbbed like mad. Its was so cold that I don't feel like going outdoors.

While walking home, I have the urge to run but its like my legs are frozen on the spot. Hm...how do I describe that feeling? haha too cold so I can't even run though I want to. You will realise everyone walking with their heads bent. The wind (pa ram) is so strong. >.<

I wore 3 layers of clothes, scarf, socks, 2 pj pants to bed and not forgetting my blanket which covers till my head HA JIMAN! I woke up at 3am again!!! TOO COLD!!! Help! =( =(

I realise you have to get clothes which are WOOLEN/KNITTED and TIGHT. Time for me to buy PJs which are Non-cotton. haha.

Reason for this blog is because I am to bored and my lunch menu is not nice- as usual.

Beef soup with only 3 beef strips. I have been eating so little bap during lunch =(

Maybe I can diet abit for the coming winter since there'll be lotsa streetsnacks during winter! Yahoo! =D

Let it snow, let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment