Friday, November 27, 2009

I LOVE SNOWBOARDING

Date: 25/11/2009 Wed

Destination: Yangji Pine Resort- Yongin

I LOVE SNOWBOARDING!!! YEA!!! =D

For me, snowboarding is exciting and easier to pick up as compared to skiing.

Pei Fong extended her conference till 26/11 and we had so much fun catching up.

Time flies...How I miss my friends....

It was funny how we never met up before I came to Korea but once we saw each other, it was like yesterday. We were laughing and crying at the same time.

That was when I realise how much I kept my emotions under control...

We had fun drinking and shopping and sightseeing. I feel like a tourist once again =)

Due to her weird request of wanting to ski during late autumn, we went to Pine resort. Haha of course there were no snow and the slopes are made out of artificial snow which feels more like ICE.

We had a package of lift + snow board for KRW 40,000/pax from 1300-1700. 50% discount coz its non-peak. ^^

We fell like crazy and were bruised all over BUT! We had a great time & now I can board abit though I lose my balance once it goes too fast. The feeling of the cold wind rushing against your face and the flying sensation is exhilarating.

I want to master snowboarding and ice skating at the end of this Winter.

More pictures soon. Patience~~

Till then, cya! ^o^

1 comment:

  1. btw snowboarding was KRW 36,000 =P
    discount because non-peak meh?!?! i thought it was because of the ski pass + rental package.

    ReplyDelete