Friday, February 19, 2010

Lost luggage

and I lost my 1 of my luggage on my way back to Singapore. What a way to start off the CNY!

Anw, I am sorry that I blew my top and lost my patience. Its just...unbelievable. haha I mean who the hell lose their luggage?!

Well yes. Your dear friend CPY does everything that doesn't happen to NORMAL travellers. Miss flight, miss boat, miss bus, lost USD and all my taiwan cash in LA and now after a 3yrs hiatus, I lost my luggage adding to the jinxed list.

Am I just jinxed during travelling or what? Or am I an airhead that all these can happen? Alright maybe both. I need like a device tag on ALL of my belonging and maybe an electrocute-you alarm clock since normal ones don't work.

I cried. Tears of anguish and shocked. haha I think I shocked all the custom officers and the flight attendent. I vent my anger on the poor shark. But well, you can'tblame me. haha I need someone to direct the anger and fault to before I finally cool down and think about this issue again.

This is me. Nothing is my fault initially. Is that why they say you have higher expectations of each other?

What is inside the baggage:

1. Red ginseng concentrate extract KRW 79,000
2. Skin food purchases for PF KRW 70,000
3. Limited edition F21 skirt which I bought to wear during my stay in Sin KRW 29,000
4. All comestics and nail polish for friends KRW 80,000
5. All cookies and chocolates KRW 59,000

This is fate. The ultimate punishment for a shopaholic.

To sharkie: Did you remember you said you'll bring me shopping & pay for my purchases?? Haha Don't think I forget!! I am coming back on 27th to claim my reimbursement =)

I'll write more on my CNY in Singapore!

PS: The purpose of this post is to find out who are my TRUE friends. haha those who choose souvenirs over ME can excuse themselves. And I REALLY don't like ppl to ask if I REALLY lost it or just that I did not buy.

This is NOT a joke to me.

I'm serious.

Happy CNY folks! And SG is really HOT! I hate ba****a

1 comment:

  1. sorry that you lost your luggage. when shit happens, it happens eh. pou chai xiao zai. the amount "given away" looks when converted to SGD :)

    ReplyDelete